Monday, July 2, 2012

release date change

I was just informed that Focused Desire's release is delayed by two weeks due to some cover art issues (my artist had some trouble finding the exactly right image for my heroine). So, that makes the new release date July 17, I believe. I've seen a mock up of the cover and love it, so imagine that the issues have now been solved and we can move on to typesetting etc.

I admire the artists (and particularly my artist at Phaze) who take my vision and create the covers for my books. Such talen!  Considering that the cover is the book's 'first impression' out in the world, the artist's job is so important, and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that an artist is willing to go to great lengths to ensure that my vision...my characters...my make-believe world...is realized.

To cover artists everywhere, I bow to your talent and genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment