Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy days...

A Happy belated Thanksgiving to my US readers. I hope you had a wonderful day and are nursing calorie hangovers from too much turkey and pumpkin pie.

I've been enjoying the "new for Canada" concept of Black Friday. To combat the yearly exodus of Canadian shoppers across the border this weekend, Canadian stores are now offering Black Friday deals.  I equate it to our "Boxing Day" which we have the day after Christmas...sales galore everywhere...massive crazed crowds of shoppers...traffic jams, no parking, line-ups, exhaustion. In other words, a chaotic nightmare. I've been indulging in a little shopping online though, and loving the savings...useful on this upswing to Christmas.

Black Friday also brought me three new reviews for two of my stories: Focused Desire, and To Sir With Lust. Three stars for Focused Desire and a lovely 4 nymph review for To Sir. Among other things, these reviewers said:  (TSWL)"...an amusing and occasionally raunchy erotic romance that is surprisingly sweet and sexy at the same time..." ;  (TSWL) "...a spicy scenario that’s tasteful and tantalizing " ;  And my very favorite, (FD) "Focused Desire is a good story and Paige Bennett is an excellent writer." I want to put the underlined bit on a t-shirt. (Brag much? lol)

It's responses like these to my work, that keep me going. Thanks so much to these wonderful reviewers for taking the time to read my work and let the world know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment