Saturday, April 6, 2013

A loveletter to my readers

Dear Readers,
I want you to know how very grateful I am for all your support and interest this past couple of years. It means the world to me.

As writers, we live in our heads a lot of the time. Our deepest relationships are often with our fictional characters. We are, in a sense, living vicariously through them. And I know for myself, it's easy to become a bit of a hermit, as a writer.

So to know that there are people out there who are actually reading and enjoying the words I write, is a great comfort.  It spurs me to continue writing, creating these fictional worlds filled with whatever fantasies my imagination can conjure.

I have lots of new stuff planned, including a series of three inconnected novellas for Phaze. I'm just finishing up an interracial erotic romance novella for Phaze, and have committed to three more stories for a third volume of my Hottest Heat series for Cambridge Press US scheduled for the fall. And it's all for you, dear readers.

In the meantime, if you're looking for my hot reads, visit my page at Phaze: http://www.phaze.com/author.php?author=256   or my page at Cambridge Press US http://www.cambridgepress.us/catalogue.html

And if you visit here, I'd love to get your comments. Let me know if you've read my work and give me your thoughts.
Till next time,
~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment